1. The contract is between you, the Advertiser, and Golfalot Limited.
2. The Advertiser will supply the advertisement in the format requested by Golfalot Limited, and shall abide by the pricing structure, publication periods and maximum file size in force from time to time. Prices, periods and file size may be subject to change from time to time without prior notice, refund or other liability.
3. The Advertiser is responsible for the accuracy and content of the advertisement. Golfalot Limited shall not be liable for the content of the advertisement nor for any infringement of third party intellectual property rights and the Advertiser hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Golfalot Limited harmless in this regard.
4. Golfalot Limited reserves the right to reject any advertisement it receives, or remove or alter any advertisement without prior notice, refund or other liability.
5. The Advertiser will indemnify Golfalot Limited against any and all loss or damage suffered or incurred as a result of the advertisement.
6. Payment is by invoice due immediately and must be paid in full before any advertisement is placed on the Golfalot site.
7. Cancellation within 14 days of the start date of the advertisement will incur a cancellation charge of 50% of the value of the advertising booked. Cancellation within 7 days of the start date of the advertisement will incur a cancellation charge of 100% of the value of the advertising booked.
8. Golfalot Limited shall not be liable for any loss or damage which the Advertiser may suffer or incur as a result of a loss of service by reason of circumstances or events beyond Golfalot Limited's control. This includes services provided by third parties to Golfalot Limited for the operation of the Golfalot site.
9. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland and the parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts. By placing an advertisement, the Advertiser acknowledges that it has read and accepted these Terms & Conditions.