Golfalot provides you with a quick and cost effective way to reach a dedicated and active golfing audience.
We have in-depth information on our users and their golfing habits, such as 47% do not buy golf magazines and 37% do not subscribe to watch golf on satellite or cable. Therefore we have an audience of active golfers that you are probably not reaching through traditional channels.
Golfalot is promoted extensively through the press, search engines and links from other major sites. The site has received great reviews over the years in all the major UK golfing and national press and radio.
There are many ways that we can help you to launch a product, increase sales, data capture or raise brand awareness so to find out more options please email Golfalot or call 0131 445 7195.
We serve your banner adverts in a variety of sizes throughout the Golfalot site over any time period to suit your campaign. Banners are served on a 'Run of Site' basis across Golfalot.com. Each banner is tracked and at the end of your campaign you will be informed of the number of banners shown and the click through rate.
Golfalot can also serve a variety of rich media adverts via our own ad serving systems or in conjunction with third party systems. Price depends on the type of advert so please contact Golfalot to discuss your requirements.
Banner Format & File Size
Banners can be supplied as a .gif .jpeg or flash format by sending the actual files or through third party code. Adverts are served using DoubleClick, so if you are using flash please save as Flash 10.1 or lower and also send a back-up image as a .gif or .jpg so that your banner can be seen on non-flash devices. You can check the flash file format with the DoubleClick flash file validator.
Golfalot uses a responsive site design to adjust the content to various screen sizes of computers, tablets and smartphones. You can see this in action on a desktop by varying the width of your browser and clicking refresh to reload the banners.
To ensure your banners are seen by 100% of our audience, please supply them in the following dimensions in pixels (WxH), as per IAB Guidelines. High density versions are optional and will enhance the quality of the banner on retina screen devices.
||Max File Size
||≥ 320 (eg:iPhone Portrait)
||≥ 768 (eg:iPad Portrait)
||≥ 1024 (eg:Desktop)
||≥ 1024 (eg:Desktop)
Our site takeovers offer you 100% coverage over the main pages on the Golfalot site. A site takeover comprises a permanent Leaderboard banner position using the BillBoard banner for maximum presence. Therefore please supply the Billboard together with the 728x90 and 320x50 leaderboard sizes for smaller screen widths as specified above. Complementing the permanent banner is a permanent home page MPU and the Site Skin that is positioned either side of the site content with its own clickable link.
Site Skin Specificiation
Please create site skins as jpg files according to the following specifications below. The width and depth shown are the minimum measurements and you can make it wider and deeper to fill more of the screen background or give us a colour reference for the background of the site to match the background of your skin. You can test how your skin will look here.
Advertising Terms & Conditions
- The contract is between you, the Advertiser, and Golfalot Limited.
- The Advertiser will supply the advertisement creative in the format requested by Golfalot Limited, and shall abide by the pricing structure, publication periods and maximum file size in force from time to time. Prices, periods and file size may be subject to change from time to time without prior notice, refund or other liability. Late delivery of creative may result in non-delivery of creative on a pro-rata basis.
- The Advertiser is responsible for the accuracy and content of the advertisement. Golfalot Limited shall not be liable for the content of the advertisement nor for any infringement of third party intellectual property rights and the Advertiser hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Golfalot Limited harmless in this regard.
- Golfalot Limited reserves the right to reject any advertisement it receives, or remove or alter any advertisement without prior notice, refund or other liability.
- The Advertiser will indemnify Golfalot Limited against any and all loss or damage suffered or incurred as a result of the advertisement.
- Payment is by invoice which is due according to the terms indicated on the invoice.
- Cancellation within 14 days of the start date of the advertisement will incur a cancellation charge of 50% of the value of the advertising booked. Cancellation within 7 days of the start date of the advertisement will incur a cancellation charge of 100% of the value of the advertising booked.
- Golfalot Limited shall not be liable for any loss or damage which the Advertiser may suffer or incur as a result of a loss of service by reason of circumstances or events beyond Golfalot Limited's control. This includes services provided by third parties to Golfalot Limited for the operation of the Golfalot site.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland and the parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts. By placing an advertisement, the Advertiser acknowledges that it has read and accepted these Terms & Conditions.