FootJoy are looking to provide for the 'golfer athlete' with the introduction of the HyperFlex TR, the brand's first training shoe.
Building on the success of the HyperFlex and HyperFlex Carbon shoes, as well as the new HYPR apparel arrange, the trainer is designed for those golfers looking to make gains off the course to improve performance on it.
The shoe features an ultra-light breathable construction and also offers the same StatoLite midsole cushioning as the midsole, while the rubber outsole is designed for flexibility, traction and support.
"The exciting introduction of HyperFlex TR underlines our continued support and investment in the modern, athletic-minded golfer."
"Although not a shoe to be worn on the golf course, HyperFlex TR was designed utilising our 100 years of experience in creating comfortable and stylish performance footwear."
"And we are appreciative of the fact there are dedicated FootJoy brand fans looking for relevant and appropriate off-course solutions that are functional, versatile and on-trend."
Guy Smith, Product Manager, Footwear and Gloves EMEA
FootJoy HyperFlex TR Features and Benefits:
- Perforated tongue construction for enhanced breathability and comfort
- Sculpted side wall with wide base enhancing lateral & medial stability
- Re-enforced ripstop nylon quarter for abrasion resistance
- Stratolite midsole for responsive cushioning
- Toe bumper to support multi-directional landing and drag
- Multi-directional rubber outsole design for flexibility, traction and support
- Custom designed engineered performance mesh for optimal structure and breathability
The HyperFlex TR is available in both men's and women's at an SRP of £109.99, and is offered in White/Blue/Pink or Navy/White/Tan.
If you enjoyed this, you may also like:
FootJoy Update HyperFlex Shoes 2023
Adidas ZX Primeblue Shoes Review