FootJoy has introduced an all new StaSof glove for 2023, building on the legacy of a product which has provided fit, feel and function for more than 40 years.
The StaSof has been chosen by more Tour players than any other glove as it provides a combination of feel, grip, moisture management and long-lasting softness in all conditions.
The StaSof uses soft, premium Cabretta leather with a hand-crafted construction and angled tag closure to provide the best possible fit for every golfer.
PowerNet mesh and perforations along the fingers increases breathability, moisture control and fit consistency.
The glove has been crafted in order to retain its softness for longer. An exclusive APL leather maximises moisture resistance, while providing great grip performance and durability in all weather conditions.
Every glove goes through a fit check to guarantee a consistent fit and sizing, and each is developed and tested to ensure tour-proven feel, performance and durability.
"The FootJoy StaSoft glove is one of the longest running franchises in all of golf, having over 40 years of history and heritage within this product. During this time, it has been tried and trusted by the best players in the game, being our No.1 played glove by professionals across the tours worldwide."
"In order to keep on improving, we have reengineered the StaSof glove from top to bottom, by introducing a new advanced performance leather, creating a much softer and longer lasting feeling glove than ever before. We have also refined the fit and construction, having taken inspiration from the FootJoy PureTouch glove, by adding those fittings into the StaSof model in order to get that improved contoured fit and feel."
Guy Smith, FootJoy EMEA Product Manager for Footwear and Gloves
Features and Benefits
- Sensational Soft Feel and Premium Advanced Performance Leather: Tour-proven and crafted to retain its softness longer.
- All-Climate Grip & Exclusive APL Leather: Maximises moisture resistance while providing extraordinary grip performance and durability.
- Precision Fit & Unmatched Comfort: Hand-crafted construction and precise placement of moisture-wicking elastics provides a consistent precision fit and unmatched comfort.
- PowerNet: Strategically positioned PowerNet mesh and perforations enhances breathability, flexibility and comfort.
- Angled ComforTab Velcro: Proprietary angled ComforTab Velcro closure secures and provides a consistent, perfect fit.
The new FootJoy StaSof Glove is available in both Men's and Women's sizes now at an SRP of £22.99.
If you enjoyed this, you may also like:
Ping SensorDry Pro Half-Zip Jacket Review
FootJoy Contour FLX Golf Glove Review